- Please support our next project by a donation.
- Thank you so much for watching our film at the Green Screen festival and choosing it for your repertoire for the… »
- Weightless was screened at the International Wildlife Filmfestival Eckernförde in Germany this September. It was well… »
- The film has been officially selected to screen on the North Sea Film Festival in Rotterdam, Netherlands, November 9,… »
- Tonight the award for best short was won at the BLUE Ocean Film Festival in Monterey. Thank you so much for this prize!… »
- WEIGHTLESS is nominated in two categories at the BLUE Ocean Film Festival in Monterey, California. The film will be… »
Author Archives: Toni Martin Dobrzanski
Thank you so much for watching our film at the Green Screen festival and choosing it for your repertoire for the Flensburger Kurzfilmtage 🙂
Weightless was screened at the International Wildlife Filmfestival Eckernförde in Germany this September. It was well received and we got another filmfestival interested in showing it. So now you can watch again at the Flensburg Shortfilmfestival from November 6th til … Continue reading
Our video has been nominated for this years Park City Film Music Festival 2012 in Utah. This is the only U.S. film festival that uses music as the criteria for choosing films to be screened and also the first U.S. … Continue reading
Out film has gone through the 1st round of evaluation and has been accepted for the festival. It will be available for on-demand screening in the Video Library in The Portola Hotel throughout the festival. In the next phase the … Continue reading
DANCE:FILM in partnership with Let’s Dance International Festival present DANCE:FILM 11’s Is It Dance? programme Fri 25th of May at 8.30pm (Phoenix Square)
Our film was nominated for the International Underwater Film Festival in Belgrade 2011.
We arrived in Dahab, Egypt on a sunny afternoon. The cab driver was not happy, the check points had a strange feel of suspiciousness and we were all tired. The room we had booked in Dahab was covered by mold and the … Continue reading
It all started with a big discussion around the lunch table at the office: “Shouldn’t we do something more adventurous? Make a project together. Go travelling!” We (Christian & Toni) both work creatively on a daily basis but the urge to pursue … Continue reading
With just some hours online on YouTube our video WEIGHTLESS – Emotional Freediving has been published on the French Web TV channel Plongeurs.TV
Our first project ‘WEIGHTLESS – Emotional Freediving’ has finally been published on YouTube. We ended all the post production on friday and uploaded the video monday. Watch and enjoy!